Monday, August 22, 2011

GAGA goes GAGO

After watching, the latest music video of LADY GAGA's YOU AND I. I was left breathless and not moving sitting on my bed staring at the monitor at the paused part of where lady gaga played a part as a man on that video for the whole 5 minutes. Not only did I wonder if it's her or not, but I find her cute. Apparently, Jo Calderone is what they call Lady Gaga's male alter ego.


"You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don't love yourself. #You&ISingleCover," the Mother Monster proclaimed on Twitter.


Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta or most commonly known by her screen name as Lady Gaga is not only taking pictorials as a man but listed as Jo Calderone in Vogue Homme Japan. Here's some photos I managed to steal (Just kidding) from her house.


In this photo you can clearly see that she is flat chested and all. But in her other videos she has this two not so huge but still considered as bust. So it made me wonder what happened to those two mountains placed in her chest in this photo. Then my conclusion is she's using a really big push up bra?



Mother monster transformed from her crazy female self into a slick smoking street tough with an attitude Jo Calderone. Gaga created Jo as her male ater ego and now this hot guy is modelling and posing for pictures. It is like Gaga has been resurrected or reincarnated rather in a guy form which she looks good at. I can't blame them for spreading rumor that Lady Gaga is like a male, I mean just look at her photos she really looks like a man.




Yup It definitely looked like Lady Gaga gave up her female life to be a man. Just kidding, :)
In her Video You and I, there was a part where Jo Calderone appeared on top of the piano sitting and smoking. There he smokes like there is no tomorrow, feels like his body is like a walking incinerator. Yup that's her smoking. I have to admit she looks pretty hot though, her body her facial expression is really manly. He's slim and tall, good nose and nice posture only problem is he smokes like crazy.

The hell with what people say Gaga, if you want to be a man then do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment