Saturday, August 20, 2011

four eyed princess


Well I can't call myself a princess yet because I haven't completed my mission of ruling the whole world, still I feel like one whenever I'm in the arms of my father.

Yes, that is me all right the little chubby, feeling cute and not so beautiful me. That tall oily faced guy hugging me, is my wonderful dad. I always and forever will be his little girl.


The name is Aina, Aina Yanzon Tolero.

An Aquarian and was born on February 5, 1994 by my ever so amazing mother. As a child, my mother would always say that I would someday be a girl working in a lotto outlet because I love to write. Scribbles, names, stick figures and more scribbles is what I would usually do on a paper. I would do anything just to get my hands on a paper and a pen. I remember how my grandmother punished me for drawing on a piece of notebook a gangster guy. She was not mad because of what I draw; she was basically frantic because of where I drew my not so artistic art. I accidentally drew that piece of ink-spilled art on her book of loans. (Libro pala ng pautangan ni lola malay ko ba) Sorry naman LOLA


Anyway, going back to reality


when I was a child I dreamt of being a nurse someday. It was a typical dream because I wanted to help the sickly and the poor and blah blah blah. My point of view suddenly changed when I encountered choir. From being a nurse now, I switched my childish fantasy to being a singer. Well I think I’ve already reached that dream, I mean every summer I transform myself into a diva. I have to admit I have a good voice and I am oh so proud of it. I can make money of it every summer. Imanaged to get a shot from one of our mini concert. I look like a ragged doll dressed up in the most ridiculous clothes ever


(In thispicture, I would honestly say that I looked like the wife of the devil encouraging everyone to join our legion of evil to rule the earth. )



I guess those dreams were only trials I guess or an option rather. A part of growing up in a teen’s life and something like that, I really have no idea all I know is that it happens and this happens. As a child I was always wondering why I did not look like a normal person, apart from my viewpoint that is utterly bizarre and cracked. I mean I look like a human but am I really human?

You judge. LOL


I look like some murderer, or tiyanak haha J Anyhow, I was told that I had big eyes but I never imagined myself looking like this. I miss the good o’l days, back when everything was so easy and fun. When my *sipon* would just slowly slide from my nose to my lips and I would just lick it without any fear of what will people think of me. I miss the days when crying was only the result of me falling down from the stairs because of running. When everything was just a life for a kid and not for freaking adult who usually opposes teens of what they do today. When no one was giving a damn of what I do because I was a kid. When everything has it’s exception because I was a kid. When everything was only rainbows and unicorns.

Now, here I am in my second year of being a college student here at Bicol University College of Arts and Letters taking up the course broadcasting. Actually, I am not supposed to take Broadcasting, I was supposed to take Journalism but my mom wrote the other so here I am stuck here in this course. I don’t have any regrets though, I love being a broadcaster. I found happiness and procrastination here. In broadcasting, I discover the happiness in studying while cramming for examinations tomorrow.


I still can’t believe I’m a college student. The fact that I am wearing heels, seeing countless of cross dressing gays, drop dead gorgeous guys, very intimidating girls, terror professors, having mind blowing subjects, experiencing down to earth laugh trip and learning to become a girl is really outrageous. I mean come one, me become a girl. When will that happen? I can’t even fix my frizzy hair, not mention the horrific reality that I haven’t got the slightest idea how to use mascara, eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, lipstick, make up without making fun of myself and looking extremely disgraceful.


Despite all this, I now know what I wanted to do after I graduate. And that is to determine what my life will be. Right now, I’m still trying to live my life to the fullest as they say. Trying to have fun while everything is still visible in my soon to be blurry eyes that I wish would not happen. I don’t give a damn about my grammars. I mean for once at least let me write in my own English book that my grammar is correct. This is my blog so the heck with everyone saying I can’t write what I want because it would affect the society, the equilibrium and the balance of this unbalanced earth.


My name is aina and this is the start of my reign.



No comments:

Post a Comment