Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family of Apes


Thus, goes the saying that we came from apes. Forget about my first phrase it's nothing, I just don't know how to start this blog of mine. Anyhow, in the blue corner today August 21, 2011 is my parents' 18th anniversary. Yay to them both. the actual plan was for them to relax and have dinner together or just have the whole day for themselves but since my two great naughty brothers are here plans changed. We ended up eating in
shakey's and watching a movie at Pacific Mall of Legazpi.

(while typing the word Pacific Mall of Legazpi the theme song of embarcadero de legazpi suddenly popped in my head. Weird)















So this is the whole TOLERO family in SHAKEY's. Good thing there's an editing software here in my laptop. Finally had a family picture.

Mama, Papa, Tantan, Me and Adrian






The title for this post is bothering me, family of apes. My mind is now playing some random thoughts about me and my family an ape and pose for a picture. Now what would i look like if I became an ape? Well I don't think there's a difference If I'm transformed into one anyway. The high light of this event was when we watched

"RISE OF THE PLANETS OF THE APES".





Yup, finally after days of wait I finally got the chance to witness the apes rise for justice or freedom I think. The story was as expected all about apes and how they're experimented cruelly. The scientists' reason is that chimps has a lot more powerful immune system than human does, thus the result of why chimps or apes are hunted in the wild for the benefit of the human being. I mean in my own point of view sure it's okay that scientist thinks of ways to help us by creating antidotes or cures in our illnesses but, the fact that we have to sacrifice animals for our OWN benefits seems wrong.


I mean killing animals to be experimented and after that what will happen to them? People will just dispose of them because they already got what they want. They were finally able to get recognized, not to mention the fame and the fortune they received for their oh so great discovery. Please at least think of the pain and the feelings animals feel when you try to kill one of them. When you try to kidnap one of their kinds. What if your daughter or any of your relatives were kidnapped and experimented by some psycho scientist to make some virus without no cures, what will you do?


There was this part in the movie, the first part if I remember it correctly when BRIGHT EYES were trapped and was taken to the laboratory were this guy scientist works and was injected with this serum to increase their intelligence. During the time when she was being held against her will, trapped inside that little box with only a hole to breath, some of her family was screeching in rage, anger or pain because we humans just took one of their loved ones. I can see from the looks on their face sadness and instantly I felt their emotions. Anyhow, just watch the whole story if you want to know what happened why apes formed a revolt.

Weird part of me watching this movie is that I fell in love with the main character. Not a human but the ape, the chimpanzee to be exact, Caesar. He looks so handsome and he's got a face of a human maybe because of that serum. Here's a pic. of him.


One cute part here that I really have to share is that Caesar managed to build his own army, complete with an adviser, body guard and servant.



They look so adorable. While watching this movie I imagined myself in a relationship with Caesar, but take note. Not me in an ape form, but me in a human form and can you imagine that I was grinning to myself because of my silly thoughts? Demn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment