Monday, September 12, 2011

the artist in me

I love anime a lot. I mean when I was a little kid, anime was my life. I use to make some role plays in my head with some anime characters and sleep all the way. I know I am talented and one of this talent is sketching or drawing anime or other stuff.


This on the right, is my anime drawing. I have no idea who this character is. This sketch is almost 3 years old I think? I forgot. And the one holding this sketch is ME. The beautiful me.



And this one is a drawing of mine of MOKONA and some POKEMON i saw in a magazine. This is what happens when boredom strikes me. It would make me do some things.










This one on the right is a drawing of mine of some anime about final fantasy I think? I am not familiar with anime today.



I thought I'd share my talent with the world although the proportions are not that perfect. I strive for the best. At least I know for myself that I can draw. Yay me.

Dad told me that on his side of the family he doesn't have any relative that could draw, but when my cousin from leyte came and live with us. It changed my whole perception, he is damn good about this stuff and I envy him. But that's okay, GOD made me this way and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment